Monday, September 26, 2011

Menu Planning (Try #1)

Okay, so a while back I posted about meal planning - whether I should give it a shot or not.  Consensus being that I should, I promptly started waited a year before giving it a go.

Well, that's not entirely true.  I occasionally menu plan in my head.  Which is sort of the same thing, right?

So, here we go.  My menu plan for the week:

Monday:  Meatloaf muffins, with potatoes, carrots, and green beans (vegetables left over from Sunday dinner...see menu planning working already)

Tuesday: Mr. 31 is on his own.  I'll be out of town for work.

Wednesday: Shrimp sauteed with garlic, Lone Star Rice, and broccoli

Thursday: Penne pasta bake with Italian sausage and Caesar salad

Friday:  Leftovers

Saturday:  Making up a crock pot recipe involving beef and vegetables.  Sort of like a roast, but not.  I'll let  you know how that goes.

I'll be linking up with Menu Plan Monday at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

  1. I agree! Menu planning in your head is the way to go LOL.

    You "plan" like I do...sort of like a roast, but not. I call my plan "primalish" instead of primal eating.

    Whatever works though right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to MPM as well. Looks like a yummy week...here's to praying you do well (me too!). Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started this too...the problem is people change my plan midweek b/c "they dont' like/want that food"

    ReplyDelete